Saturday, December 4, 2010

something new

I've recently decided to test the culinary teaching waters.

I have always loved teaching others & sharing food with them and this seemed like a logical step for me. I have been told I have endless patience so I'm sure that will help my foray into engaging with amateur cooks.

Most of my cooking in a teaching capacity has been done with kids so I'm really looking forward to working with adults & then hopefully offering classes for kids in the future as well.

I'm really grateful to Efrain - the owner of Clandestino for allowing me to teach classes under his company name.

My first class will be taught with my good friend Lauren & is called
Entertaining on a Dime: Cocktails & Small Bites

The class will feature 3 classic wintertime cocktails & 4 seasonal small bites. Class lasts 3-3.5 hours & costs $40 per person including all materials, food & alcohol. All skill levels are welcome & class will be inviting and not intimidating for the non-cook!

For more information or to sign up please go here. Hurry though, class size is limited to 18 students.

I look forward to cooking with you!

love, vanessa

No comments: