Thursday, May 28, 2009

Revamped!

Hey blogworld! I'm back and better than ever. In an effort to make my blog more focused and relevant to my everyday life I decided to change the name and spend the majority of my time on here talking about my favorite thing -- FOOD. How to cook it, where to eat it, where to read about it, and most importantly THE POLITICS of it. Sadly, our food is about to become completely under corporate/government control and we all need to be aware so we can fight for our right to eat. My new blog will be dedicated keeping everyone informed and updated on the most important food safety issues. I'll also throw in fun stuff like recipes, restaurant and book reviews, helpful hints and so on. I'll also be using the blog as a vehicle to keep people up to date with the latest havoc Monsanto is causing in the lives of small farmers and everyday citizens. Hopefully everyone who reads will become more informed about the most evil company in the world. So welcome to my new blog, take a look around and please feel free to offer suggestions about what you'd like to see here in the future!

1 comment:

yupfarming said...

Wishing you all the best on a wonderful idea. There are many good food blogs out there but too few that relate a love food to the very serious things happening to control food.

And your background as the daughter of a farmer who is dealing with Monsanto, added to your experiences as a young woman in chef's school gives you a very unique and real perspective that can make this blog not only interesting but truly important.

We'll all spread the word on this very special blog.