Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love being a mom



Since I'm pretty much the only person I know who doesn't have a child to brag about via blog world I decided I would post up pictures of my cat baby and brag about how darn cute he is.

Yeah I'm turning into a creepy cat lady and ya know what folks.... I don't really care all that much :)

Anyway this is my kitty cat, Geoffrey

Well, thats his name unless I'm talking to my old roommmate and then his name is Andrew Scoggan haha.



Yes, okay I know usually people don't dress up their cats... but its just so hilarious to see a cat in a t-shirt!



Or sometimes a lei...



welp thats all for now.

wow what a lame post

2 comments:

Megan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! amazering.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Lei, some very special people must have bought him that! :)